Train4sure Frequently Asked Questions
- Products Classification - Questions about Train4sure products family
- Version & Update - Questions about Train4sure products version and updates
- PDF Version - Questions about PDF Versions of Train4sure products
- Download & Activation - How to download and activate Train4sure products
- Activation & Validity - Questions about activation and validity of Train4sure products
- Operating Systems & Necessary Tools - Operating systems and necessary tools for Train4sure products
- Login Failed & Solutions - How to log in on Train4sure
- Payment Options - Train4sure payment options
- Guarantee - Train4sure guarantee
Operating Systems & Necessary Tools
1. What are the system requirements for Testing Engine?
To use Train4sure Testing Engine, your system has to meet the following requirements:
- System: Windows Operating System (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.);
- Latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version;
- Internet Access needed for downloading and updating products;
- Permission to Install programs on your PC.
2. I downloaded a .zip file. How can I open it?
Your product comes in a "zipped" or "compressed" folder to make the process easier and faster. You can open this archived file with popular free utilities, such as WinZip or winRAR. Once you have unzipped your application you will be able to install and launch it on your PC.
At Train4sure, we are so confident in the quality of our products that we GUARANTEE that you'll pass your exams with our training materials. If not - we'll exchange your exam!
Train4sure was created with the mission to provide learners with top-notch exam preparation materials. Since then, we have remained faithful to this promise, earning the trust of over 121,487 customers worldwide.
Security Above All
At Train4sure, we take your online security seriously. All our purchases are secured by McAfee Incorporated that follows the proven best advanced 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Standard. You may rest assured that while your credit card information is 100% protected at all times..
Need help assistance? Contact us!